5 Reasons why we love Peter Andre
Due to it being Pete’s birthday this week, we thought we’d dedicate this blog post to the reasons why the Danilo Team love Peter Andre.
Back in the 1990’s, when Peter released single ‘Mysterious Girl’ (1996) the UK became Pete-crazy (especially with those abs!) and since his successful stint on “Im a Celebrity” in 2004 it seems that Great Britain has been reminded exactly why he is so lovable!
Whilst there are many reasons to be an Andre fan, here are our top 5:
- His lovely nature: Peter is modest, sweet and caring!
- He always has time for his fans: During a calendar signing event at Clinton Cards store, Peter insisted on staying longer than the hours advertised to make sure he could sign all the calendars of the 1600+ fans that queued to see him
- His work with charity: He launched the Peter Andre foundation in April 2013 in memory of his brother Andrew, who died of kidney cancer last December and continues to work closely with Cancer Research UK.
- He is a great family man: A patient and loving dad, Peter frequently comments on how much his family means to him. Many congratulations to Peter and fiancée Emily who recently had a beautiful baby girl.
- His boyish charm and amazing smile that has won over the hearts of millions and make him the perfect calendar pin-up!
Why not let us know what your favourite things about Peter are…