Monthly Archives: July 2014
To celebrate British Superstar Benedict Cumberbatch turning 38 this week, we’ve put together our 5 top reasons on why we love him so much:
1) His acting – From the likes of Sherlock Holmes to Peter Guillam (Tinker Tailor Solidier Spy) to Kahn (Star Trek Into Darkness). Benedict is a fantastic actor who never fails to impress whatever role he plays.
2) His unique look and style – Voted sexiest man in Empire’s 2013 poll, Benedict’s cool charisma, his deep voice and his unique look make him undoubtedly one of the world’s hottest stars.
3) His love for his fans –Benedict always has time for his fans. Even hugging and kissing all his fans in the audience of Graham Norton when he was interviewed last year.
4) He loves London – Born in Hammersmith, Benedict claims his roots as well as his heart and soul will always lie in London.
5) His fun sense of humour – We all remember Benedict’s photobombing of U2 at the Oscar’s earlier this year. And he compares himself to Sid the sloth from Ice Age, an unfair comparison in our eyes, but nevertheless still funny 🙂
And GREAT NEWS for all fans….Benedict has his first official calendar coming out for 2015 and if you want to be one of the first to get your mits on it then click this link to pre-order it directly from us, the official publishers, right now >>> http://bit.ly/BenedictCal15
And if you fancy a bit of Benedict in Sherlock’s 2015 Calendar, pre-order is also available at >>> http://bit.ly/Sherlock15Cal
PLUS if you want to get both we are currently running an offer where you can pre-order Sherlock’s and Benedict’s Calendar together for only £15 (saving 15%) available here >>> http://bit.ly/BenedictPack
All with FREE UK Delivery. Worldwide delivery is also available.
We are very delighted to announce the launch of our newly designed website, which went live early last week!
Sporting a clean and uncluttered look, our new site has been designed with you, our lovely customers, in mind. In particular, we have improved the navigation process and display of our Official Calendar, Card, Diary and Gift Wrap products; including adding category dropdown menus to the home page, enhancing our search functionality and increasing the size of product images. We have also added a “Top Brands” banner and a “Latest Ranges” box on the home page, so visitors can see the great brands we create official products for.
In addition, we have also simplified the user journey, reducing the amount of steps / clicks in the checkout process, thereby making it much quicker and easier for you to purchase your order.
And as we are seeing an increasing number of customers using their phones to purchase online, we are also in the process of updating our mobile optimised site to mirror the look and improved functionality of the main site. This will go live in the very near future.
We hope you like our new site? If you haven’t yet seen it then head over to danilo.com now and check it out for yourself. If you have any problems, or any feedback you would like to share with us, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org