Possibly the most famous detective in the world, the resident of 221b Baker Street has been brought right up to date with Benedict Cumberbatch’s portrayal in the BBC drama. Watched by an average of 12.8m viewers in series 3, this popular TV series has become globally renowned.
This official calendar features imagery from all 12 episodes across the three Sherlock series as well as from The Abominable Bride Christmas Special and includes key characters such as Mrs Hudson, Molly Hooper, Irene Adler, Jim Moriarty, Inspector Greg Lestrade, Mycroft Holmes as well as Sherlock and Dr Watson, alongside a monthly date panel.
So show your allegiance to all things Sherlock with this official licensed 2019 calendar. Preorder your calendar now and be one of the first to receive it when it comes into stock – it’s elementary my dear friends
PLUS you’ll get 20% OFF & FREE UK P&P when you preorder your calendar at http://bit.ly/SherlockCal2019 using code SHERLOCK20 at checkout until Tue 24 July! Worldwide delivery also available
We put Top Gear Presenters Rory Reid, Chris Harris and Matt LeBlanc under the spotlight in our latest Q&A:
1. What was the favourite place you visited from last series?
Rory: So far, that would have to be Kazakhstan, as it’s so vastly different to anywhere else I’ve ever visited. The landscape, the culture and the customs are all fascinating, as are the people. Being a bit of a stargazer, I was doubly fascinated with thevplace as it’s home to the Baikonor Cosmodrome, from where the very first people were launched into space.
Chris: There were parts of Montenegro that I loved – I remember standing with Matt on top of a mountain looking down onto a lake… I loved Montenegro.
2. What’s been your favourite car to drive in this series?
Matt: The Lamborghini Huracan was a fun car to spin around
Rory: Volkswagen Golf GTI. Sabine and I did that film. It’s such a good car. It is not on the level of a Porsche but in the right hands it is quicker.
Chris: I had a full 11/10, out of body of moment when I drove Ferrari FXX K. That woke me up proper sideways. It does 120mph. Nobody else had driven it before. Amazing.
3. What’s been the funniest moment on the show?
Chris: In TV you want things to happen, in Top Gear we want things to happen. But when an unscheduled crash happens it can be quite funny – it wasn’t at the time but looking back it was funny.
Rory: Watching Chris Harris attempt to drift an Alfa Romeo through the narrowest of gaps. I won’t spoil it for you, and I really shouldn’t laugh, but I nearly fell out of my chair.
4. What is your favourite racing track to drive on?
Chris: How many other people have drifted a Ferrari FXX K around Daytona? I like drifting stuff that shouldn’t be drifted. When someone tells me ‘that’s not a car that should be drifted’, I’ll go against that and say yes, it is.
5. If you had an unlimited budget what would be your dream car?
Chris: It changes on a daily basis because I’m a car enthusiast. For me today I woke up and wanted a 1974 Porsche 911 GT3 RS – it’s one of the best cars driven and about £1.2 million pounds sterling.
Rory: Probably the Bugatti Chiron. I didn’t like the look of them at first, but the design has really grown on me and the performance speaks for itself.
6. Which car best represents you / your personality? / Describe each other.
What’s Rory like?
Chris: He is competitive, he is a perfectionist and he has an interest in the style of cars that I love seeing. I love seeing things that I don’t really get. Matt He has this boyish quality to him that gives the audience a voyeuristic view of what we are doing. He has this bright eyed excitement about it all, which is really endearing and fun to be around.
Chris: He is a big friendly bear, he is much wiser than people give credit for and he has seen it all. I think people will be surprised to see his driving skills.
And if you’re a Top Gear fan, then don’t forget you can purchase the Official Top Gear 2018 Desk Easel Calendar and the Official Top Gear 2018 Calendar at Calendar Club, HMV, WH Smith and online at danilo.com (with Free UK Delivery) and Amazon UK – they make great Christmas Stocking Fillers!
Born in Treherbert, Wales, Keri Davies is a producer and writer, best known for his work on BBC radio soap opera The Archers. Keri was formerly the show’s senior producer but since 2003, he has been a scriptwriter.
Keri is also involved in putting together the ever-popular Official The Archers Calendar! As well as sourcing some of the smaller Archers portrait photos, Keri’s main role is to write the copy that accompanies each month – which among other things means adapting and testing the recipes! 😉
We asked Keri the following questions:
1. How long have you been a scriptwriter for The Archers?
I’ve written scripts for The Archers since 2003. Before that I was the programme’s Senior Producer and subsequently its Web Producer. I’ve been working on the programme in various capacities since 1992.
2. Who is your favourite character?
This is a really difficult one, as there are so many wonderful characters in The Archers. I do like to write comedy, so it’s great to have characters that can carry that off, like Jazzer McCreary, Brian Aldridge, Lynda Snell, Susan Carter, Eddie Grundy, Joe Grundy… I could go on – but I won’t.
3. What has been your favourite plotline?
I’m going to go back to well before I worked on The Archers, to my early days as a listener. Young Shula Archer (now Hebden-Lloyd) and her boyfriend Nigel Pargetter got up to all sorts of scrapes – including Nigel illegally driving away a car because he thought it was Shula’s. It was great fun to listen to, and it started me on a habit which became a lifetime’s pleasure – and a quarter century of work, too.
4. What is the best part of your job?
Knowing that what I do affects people – it moves them, cheers them up – and sometimes, as with our recent story of domestic abuse, it can shed a light on real-life issues.
5. What do you like to do when you’re not working on The Archers?
Music and dancing. I sing in a choir, play drums and various other instruments and am always up for a dance. Recently I’ve been learning swing dancing.
Don’t forget you can pick up your official copy of The Archers 2018 Calendar now with FREE UK Delivery (Worldwide Delivery also available)
Firstly, we want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who came to see us at Spring Fair last week! It has been another great year and was lovely to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones too 🙂
As the Market Leaders of official licensed calendars, cards, dairies and wrap, us hard-working bods at Danilo have been working closely with some great Licensors to ensure we bring you the best titles in TV, Music, Film, Gaming, Sport and Glamour!
And we have been so pleased to be able to demonstrate some of our fantastic 2014 / 2015 brands at the NEC last week.
But just in case you couldn’t make it up to see us, we wanted to share with you lovely people a taster of the exciting things we have planned for this year…
- As we have secured new multi brand licenses with the likes of Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros, Fox and the BBC, it means we are super-excited to be able to bring you titles such as Winnie the Pooh, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, TV Show Arrow, Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, American Dad, Guardians of the Galaxy, funny sitcom Modern Family and new computer game Disney Infinity.
- We also have the licence to publish The Great British Bake Off calendars and diaries this year, and signed a deal direct with Paul Hollywood, who judges and presents the show with Mary Berry.
- Another major signing for us is the new Doctor Who in the shape of the regenerated 13th incarnation – as explained by Matt Smith in the Christmas Day special before he turned into Peter Capaldi. We will be publishing both new and classic Dr Who calendars, diaries, cards and wrap featuring iconic villains as well as Peter as the new Doctor in the latest TV series showing on BBC1 later this year
- But not forgetting last year’s bestsellers, we are also very pleased to be able to see a return of popular titles for 2015 such as:
- One Direction – Who have a new music and live tour scheduled for this year
- Minecraft – A gaming brand whose immense popularity is still continuing to grow
- Skylanders – Another great gaming brand that will see a new release later this year
- Mrs Brown’s Boys – Hugely popular this Christmas and also has a full-length movie to be released this year
- Minions from Despicable Me – these cute giggling creatures are back and working on their own film
- Premier League Football clubs will continue to be a large part of the Danilo range – including teams such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham and Everton
- And not forgetting the World Cup this year, we will have the Official England FA Calendar available
- TV-wise we can also look forward to 2015 titles from Big Bang Theory, Keith Lemon, Downton Abbey, and many more
- The Muppets – These lovable characters will return to our screens this year with a brand new movie
- Music Acts such as Ed Sheeran, Union J, The Vamps, Elvis, Kylie, The Beatles, The Who, Cheryl Cole plus even more of your favourites to come…
New card ranges for 2014 / 2015
We hope you are looking forward to seeing our new range of calendars, cards, diaries and wrap as much as we are, and don’t forget to stay tuned to our Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, as this is where will announce even more superb titles in the upcoming months!