It’s that time of year again at Danilo, when we replace the old with the new! An we’re delighted that our full range of fantastic Official Calendars and Diaries for 2018 are now available at http://www.danilo.com
In particular, we are very excited about the NEW Sherlock Official 2018 Calendar, featuring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, A Square Calendar measuring 305mm x 305mm, this calendar features stunning graphics of key characters such as Sherlock Holmes, Dr John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Molly Hooper, Mrs Hudson and DI Greg Lestrade.
For all you music lovers, we have a great selection of Official Calendars to choose from. Covering a few music genres you can pick from the classics such as Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, Donny Osmond, Queen and The Beatles through to Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Little Mix, Take That, One Direction, The Vamps and more
We also have a range of different formats for our Calendars and Diaries, so no matter how you like to stay organised, there is the perfect size for you!
DESK EASEL AND DESK BLOCK CALENDARS – perfect for your home or office
Selection of Desk Easel Calendars above – priced £6.99
Selection of Desk Block Page-A-Day Calendars above – priced £9.99
OFFICIAL 2018 DIARIES – Come in A6, A5 and pocket sizes -from £5.99
So get pre-ordering now and be one of the first to receive these products as soon as they come into stock! And remember we offer FREE UK Delivery on all Calendars, Diaries, Greetings Cards and Gift Wrap!! Worldwide delivery is also available 🙂
The eagerly anticipated annual Calendar chart is finally here and this year sees a new Number One!
Going straight to No 1 is Disney’s Frozen! Making its calendar debut this year, the hit movie has pushed One Direction (the last three years No 1) off the top spot and into second place!
Popular game Minecraft has actually moved up since last year, going from 6 to third place! 5 Seconds of Summer debuts at number 4 and have become the hottest selling Aussie band for years! They’ve even outsold British pop band The Vamps, who also make their debut at number 8!
Those loveable minions from Despicable Me makes it debut and enters this year’s chart at Number 7. Cliff makes his 30th top ten Calendar chart entry and Michelle Keegan storms into the top ten with her Calendar debut at Number 10! This puts her ahead of regular chart entries Kelly Brook (No 11) & Cheryl (No 15)
The hottest man to make his debut and enter the Cal top 20 is Benedict Cumberbatch at Number 18, putting him above cheeky chappy Robbie Williams at 19!
Also making the top 50 are Kylie, Beyonce, Pink, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Little Mix and the Saturdays. The next best boys are Olly Murrs, Gary Barlow, Ed Sheeran, Michael Buble, Peter Andre and the lovely Paul Hollywood, who also makes his Calendar debut this year!
Plus this year sees Justin Bieber (was No 13), Olly Murs (was No 15), Union J ( was No 17), Top Gear (was No 9) and Big Bank Theory (was No 7) all leave the top 20 list!
CHART TOP TWENTY
- Frozen (new entry)
- One Direction
- 5 Seconds of Summer (new entry)
- Manchester United
- Despicable Me (new entry)
- The Vamps (new entry)
- Michelle Keegan (new entry)
- Kelly Brook
- Dr Who
- Mrs Browns Boys
- Benedict Cumberbatch (new entry)
- Robbie Williams
- Great British Bake Off (new entry)
To celebrate British Superstar Benedict Cumberbatch turning 38 this week, we’ve put together our 5 top reasons on why we love him so much:
1) His acting – From the likes of Sherlock Holmes to Peter Guillam (Tinker Tailor Solidier Spy) to Kahn (Star Trek Into Darkness). Benedict is a fantastic actor who never fails to impress whatever role he plays.
2) His unique look and style – Voted sexiest man in Empire’s 2013 poll, Benedict’s cool charisma, his deep voice and his unique look make him undoubtedly one of the world’s hottest stars.
3) His love for his fans –Benedict always has time for his fans. Even hugging and kissing all his fans in the audience of Graham Norton when he was interviewed last year.
4) He loves London – Born in Hammersmith, Benedict claims his roots as well as his heart and soul will always lie in London.
5) His fun sense of humour – We all remember Benedict’s photobombing of U2 at the Oscar’s earlier this year. And he compares himself to Sid the sloth from Ice Age, an unfair comparison in our eyes, but nevertheless still funny 🙂
And GREAT NEWS for all fans….Benedict has his first official calendar coming out for 2015 and if you want to be one of the first to get your mits on it then click this link to pre-order it directly from us, the official publishers, right now >>> http://bit.ly/BenedictCal15
And if you fancy a bit of Benedict in Sherlock’s 2015 Calendar, pre-order is also available at >>> http://bit.ly/Sherlock15Cal
PLUS if you want to get both we are currently running an offer where you can pre-order Sherlock’s and Benedict’s Calendar together for only £15 (saving 15%) available here >>> http://bit.ly/BenedictPack
All with FREE UK Delivery. Worldwide delivery is also available.