From Monday 24th to Friday 29th October 2016, join us on Facebook and Twitter for our Spookily Good #TRICKORTREAT Game!
Each Day you will be asked to vote for either Box A or Box B and the Box with the most votes will be opened at 5pm to reveal a TRICK or TREAT PRIZE
THEN Three Lucky People who voted for that Box are then chosen at random to WIN what’s inside!
PLUS RECEIVE 20% OFF OUR SCARILY SPECTACULAR 2017 CALENDARS AND DIARIES BY USING THE CODE ‘TREAT2017‘ AT CHECKOUT BY TUES 1ST NOVEMBER 2016
FREE UK Delivery included!
This short video shows how the Danilo Team reconstructed on a huge scale, a section of the first ever official Elvis Presley Calendar Cover that Danilo published in 1979.
Using over 1000 of our Official Licensed Calendars, Diaries and Greetings Cards, this video is a fun way of conveying our passion for publishing, as well paying tribute to Elvis the King himself as our inspiration for creating the company all those years ago!
Firstly, we want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who came to see us at Spring Fair last week! It has been another great year and was lovely to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones too 🙂
As the Market Leaders of official licensed calendars, cards, dairies and wrap, us hard-working bods at Danilo have been working closely with some great Licensors to ensure we bring you the best titles in TV, Music, Film, Gaming, Sport and Glamour!
And we have been so pleased to be able to demonstrate some of our fantastic 2014 / 2015 brands at the NEC last week.
But just in case you couldn’t make it up to see us, we wanted to share with you lovely people a taster of the exciting things we have planned for this year…
- As we have secured new multi brand licenses with the likes of Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros, Fox and the BBC, it means we are super-excited to be able to bring you titles such as Winnie the Pooh, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, TV Show Arrow, Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, American Dad, Guardians of the Galaxy, funny sitcom Modern Family and new computer game Disney Infinity.
- We also have the licence to publish The Great British Bake Off calendars and diaries this year, and signed a deal direct with Paul Hollywood, who judges and presents the show with Mary Berry.
- Another major signing for us is the new Doctor Who in the shape of the regenerated 13th incarnation – as explained by Matt Smith in the Christmas Day special before he turned into Peter Capaldi. We will be publishing both new and classic Dr Who calendars, diaries, cards and wrap featuring iconic villains as well as Peter as the new Doctor in the latest TV series showing on BBC1 later this year
- But not forgetting last year’s bestsellers, we are also very pleased to be able to see a return of popular titles for 2015 such as:
- One Direction – Who have a new music and live tour scheduled for this year
- Minecraft – A gaming brand whose immense popularity is still continuing to grow
- Skylanders – Another great gaming brand that will see a new release later this year
- Mrs Brown’s Boys – Hugely popular this Christmas and also has a full-length movie to be released this year
- Minions from Despicable Me – these cute giggling creatures are back and working on their own film
- Premier League Football clubs will continue to be a large part of the Danilo range – including teams such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham and Everton
- And not forgetting the World Cup this year, we will have the Official England FA Calendar available
- TV-wise we can also look forward to 2015 titles from Big Bang Theory, Keith Lemon, Downton Abbey, and many more
- The Muppets – These lovable characters will return to our screens this year with a brand new movie
- Music Acts such as Ed Sheeran, Union J, The Vamps, Elvis, Kylie, The Beatles, The Who, Cheryl Cole plus even more of your favourites to come…
New card ranges for 2014 / 2015
We hope you are looking forward to seeing our new range of calendars, cards, diaries and wrap as much as we are, and don’t forget to stay tuned to our Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, as this is where will announce even more superb titles in the upcoming months!
Now that Christmas is well and truly over (booo!), it’s time to start those New Year’s resolutions. Most people will be opting for the regular choices such as losing weight, stop smoking, learn something new etc but if yours is to be more organised, then this is the perfect article for you!
As Europe’s number one official calendar and diary publisher, we like to think of ourselves as an organised bunch (most of the time anyway) and therefore want to spread the word to all the disorganised and disordered souls out there to encourage a positive 2014!
So on that note, we hope you enjoy our top 5 tips and find them useful. In addition, if you have any recommendations of your own, please do tell us below as we’d love to see them! J
Tip One: De-cluttering
Applicable to both work and home, allocate some time to sort through and cleanse each room (or your desk if at work). Take a few hours to sort section by section and remove what isn’t necessary or used. Try to avoid just reorganising your clutter here! It is also a good idea to initially put items into separate ‘stay’ ’rubbish’ and ‘storage’ boxes.
At work, also take some time to sort through all your emails, ensuring you unsubscribe to any emails you no longer read.
Extra tip: To give yourself an extra incentive, why not plan something nice to reward yourself for when you complete each room.
Tip Two: Create clear goals
Think about what goals you want to achieve for this year. These could be in relation to home, work, family, friends, personal development etc. Set yourself a target, then make a list of the steps you’ll need to make in order to get there. It will also seem less daunting and more easily achievable if your break it down into small steps.
Tip Three: Write important tasks and dates down
To help achieve your goals, and remember important information and dates, invest in a 2014 calendar and/or diary and keep it somewhere safe (and somewhere you know you will check it often!). This will ensure you don’t forget, or double book yourself on important events such as birthdays, anniversaries, weddings etc.
If money levels are running a bit low, you could also create a monthly budget planner, ensuring that big expenses such as car insurance, tax, mortgage/rent payments are taken into account and planned for.
Extra Tip: Create a to-do list at work as well as at home, to be updated at end of each day before leaving the office. This will not only help keep you organised but allow you to relax more outside of work, knowing you don’t have to keep reminding yourself to do X,Y or Z the next day.
Tip Four: Set up new Systems
Setting up new systems, both at home and at work, will help you keep everything orderly and structured. This might include keeping a file for important household information (Bills, Car tax, insurance policies, bank statements etc) as both a physical and computer file, setting up direct debits to pay bills automatically so you don’t miss a payment (plus companies sometimes offer a discount for choosing this method) or ensuring you have a consistent safe place to keep important items such as keys, wallet or phone. Although make sure they are not so near the front door they could be stolen.
Tip Five: Buy items in advance
Don’t wait till the day before to buy birthday or Christmas cards and gifts as it is often stressful and can mean you pay more. Instead make a list of loved one’s names and write potential gift ideas for birthdays and Christmas and every time you are out shopping try and buy at least one item from the list and tick it off.
Extra Tip: Also stock up on a variety of greetings cards in the sales and store in a designated ‘card drawer’ at home. This will mean if you need a card at the last minute you have one ready.