All you need to do is enter the code DISNEY at checkout!
This Buy One Get One Half Price Offer is valid on all Individual Disney, Marvel and Star Wars 2018 Calendars, Diaries and Packs on danilo.com. Subject to stock availability. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or against previous purchases.
It’s that time of year again at Danilo, when we replace the old with the new! An we’re delighted that our full range of fantastic Official Calendars and Diaries for 2018 are now available at http://www.danilo.com
In particular, we are very excited about the NEW Sherlock Official 2018 Calendar, featuring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, A Square Calendar measuring 305mm x 305mm, this calendar features stunning graphics of key characters such as Sherlock Holmes, Dr John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Molly Hooper, Mrs Hudson and DI Greg Lestrade.
For all you music lovers, we have a great selection of Official Calendars to choose from. Covering a few music genres you can pick from the classics such as Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, Donny Osmond, Queen and The Beatles through to Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Little Mix, Take That, One Direction, The Vamps and more
We also have a range of different formats for our Calendars and Diaries, so no matter how you like to stay organised, there is the perfect size for you!
DESK EASEL AND DESK BLOCK CALENDARS – perfect for your home or office
Selection of Desk Easel Calendars above – priced £6.99
Selection of Desk Block Page-A-Day Calendars above – priced £9.99
OFFICIAL 2018 DIARIES – Come in A6, A5 and pocket sizes -from £5.99
So get pre-ordering now and be one of the first to receive these products as soon as they come into stock! And remember we offer FREE UK Delivery on all Calendars, Diaries, Greetings Cards and Gift Wrap!! Worldwide delivery is also available 🙂
Held at the beautiful Grosvenor Hotel in London, the Danilo team were excited to attend the 2015 Licensing Awards last night. Designed to celebrate the achievements of all aspects of the licensing industry, a whopping 1,400 retailers, licensees, licensors and suppliers were present at this prestigious event.
And what a great evening it was! Hosted by comedian Miles Jupp, we enjoyed a lovely champagne reception as well as a delicious 3 course meal and even tried our luck in the bespoke Casino area.
We were delighted to be nominated for Best Licensed Paper Products or Stationery Range award for our Despicable Me Greeting Cards and Calendar Range but were even more pleased to see that our retailer friends ASDA won the Top Retailer Award. Also big congratulations to E1 Entertainment’s Peppa Pig, Disney’s Frozen, Liverpool FC and Thomas and Friends who all won Licensing Property awards but we especially want to applaud David Scott who won the Honorary Achievement Award – Congrats David!
Additionally, our MD Laurence Prince presented the Danilo sponsored award for Best Music or Celebrity Licensed Property to winners Global for One Direction. Great news for all Directioners
After such a great evening, we are already marking next year’s awards ceremony in our 2015 calendars…
Firstly, we want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who came to see us at Spring Fair last week! It has been another great year and was lovely to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones too 🙂
As the Market Leaders of official licensed calendars, cards, dairies and wrap, us hard-working bods at Danilo have been working closely with some great Licensors to ensure we bring you the best titles in TV, Music, Film, Gaming, Sport and Glamour!
And we have been so pleased to be able to demonstrate some of our fantastic 2014 / 2015 brands at the NEC last week.
But just in case you couldn’t make it up to see us, we wanted to share with you lovely people a taster of the exciting things we have planned for this year…
- As we have secured new multi brand licenses with the likes of Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros, Fox and the BBC, it means we are super-excited to be able to bring you titles such as Winnie the Pooh, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, TV Show Arrow, Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, American Dad, Guardians of the Galaxy, funny sitcom Modern Family and new computer game Disney Infinity.
- We also have the licence to publish The Great British Bake Off calendars and diaries this year, and signed a deal direct with Paul Hollywood, who judges and presents the show with Mary Berry.
- Another major signing for us is the new Doctor Who in the shape of the regenerated 13th incarnation – as explained by Matt Smith in the Christmas Day special before he turned into Peter Capaldi. We will be publishing both new and classic Dr Who calendars, diaries, cards and wrap featuring iconic villains as well as Peter as the new Doctor in the latest TV series showing on BBC1 later this year
- But not forgetting last year’s bestsellers, we are also very pleased to be able to see a return of popular titles for 2015 such as:
- One Direction – Who have a new music and live tour scheduled for this year
- Minecraft – A gaming brand whose immense popularity is still continuing to grow
- Skylanders – Another great gaming brand that will see a new release later this year
- Mrs Brown’s Boys – Hugely popular this Christmas and also has a full-length movie to be released this year
- Minions from Despicable Me – these cute giggling creatures are back and working on their own film
- Premier League Football clubs will continue to be a large part of the Danilo range – including teams such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham and Everton
- And not forgetting the World Cup this year, we will have the Official England FA Calendar available
- TV-wise we can also look forward to 2015 titles from Big Bang Theory, Keith Lemon, Downton Abbey, and many more
- The Muppets – These lovable characters will return to our screens this year with a brand new movie
- Music Acts such as Ed Sheeran, Union J, The Vamps, Elvis, Kylie, The Beatles, The Who, Cheryl Cole plus even more of your favourites to come…
New card ranges for 2014 / 2015
We hope you are looking forward to seeing our new range of calendars, cards, diaries and wrap as much as we are, and don’t forget to stay tuned to our Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, as this is where will announce even more superb titles in the upcoming months!