We’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Paladone to offer a Father’s Day prize bundle that any hero dad will love.
Competition ends 11am on Thursday 14 th June 2018
GOOD LUCK! 🙂
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes at 11am Thursday 14th June 2018
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- The prizes include:
- Father’s day card, gift wrap and gift bag of choice from danilo.com
- A Captain America mug, A Black Panther glass, An Iron Man travel mug, A Thor keyring, and A set of Avengers gadget stickers available from paladone
- The winner will be contacted on social media on Thursday 14th June
- Our favourite entry after the the closing date will be selected as the winner
- The winner will be required to give details of their address, so prizes can be delivered
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Danilo will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Entries with incorrect answers, fraudulent or entries entered incorrectly will be disqualified.
- Entry assumes acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The prize is as stated and there are no alternatives.
- We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize is unavailable.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice
Between now and 12pm on Wednesday 15th June, tell us why your dad deserves to be King for a day this Father’s Day & you could win a Father’s Day Bundle AND a 3 Course Meal Fit for a King!
You can enter by commenting on our Facebook Competition Post or on Twitter @CalendarsUK using #MYDADISKING.
The winner will then be chosen and announced on Facebook and Twitter the afternoon of Wednesday 15th June so that the Prize Bundle can arrive before Father’s Day 🙂
See all Terms & Conditions at http://bit.ly/FDayTerms
In the lead up to Father’s Day (that’s 21st June for anyone who might have forgotten) The Danilo Team are on the hunt for the funniest dad jokes around, and in exchange we’re willing to give 2 lucky winners the chance to win a fantastic prize of a Comedy Night Package for 4 people (with choice of 12 different UK locations) and a Bundle of a Father’s Day Card, Gift Wrap and Gift Bag of your choice from Danilo.com
Our 2 Favourite Dad Jokes will be selected on Wednesday 17th June and they will win the Comedy Bundle and Father’s Day Bundle (worth over £50 each!). Please click here to see all terms and conditions. Five runners up will also be selected to win a Father’s Day Card of their choice from Danilo.com
AND THAT’S NOT ALL!! We’re also offering our lovely customers 15% OFF all our Father’s Day Cards as well as all Gift Wrap and Bags! Just use the code FDAY15 at checkout to redeem by 19th June 2015! Have a little lookey now at all the great TV, Film and Sport ranges for Father’s Day Cards, Gift Wrap and Gift Bags!
Homer Simpson is the most liked TV / Celebrity dad, in an on line poll of 1,000 UK people by Danilo, Europe’s Number One Official Licensed Card and Calendar Company, as part of their Father’s Day campaign.
When asked which Celebrity / TV dad was the best, over 40% of people voted for Homer Simpson, 2nd was Delboy Trotter/Only Fools and Horses and 3rd Peter Andre. And with advice such as “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try”, Homer reigns as the King of TV dads. Peter Griffin from Family Guy and Stan Smith from American Dad came joint 4th with only 10% of the votes which is an unexpected, considering the popularity of both shows in the UK.
50% of those polled said they would choose a humorous Father’s Day Card, 1 in 4 said they would also prefer a personalized card and only 15% said they would choose an interest-related card such as Golf, Rugby, Football etc.
Despite recent trends saying the public is spending less on cards, this survey shows that 40% would spend between £2-3 on a Father’s Day card and 25% would spend £3 or more. Most would buy a gift to accompany their card, no 1 choice was a gadget, then an outing and clothes; these are the most popular choices. A small number said they would make their own gift and 7% claimed they wouldn’t give their dad a gift at all!
And when it comes to the most important aspect of Father’s Day, 7 in 10 people agreed the No1 choice was time together as a family, 2nd sending a great card and 3rd organsing for dad to enjoy his hobby.
Only 7% people thought that letting dad have a lie-in and the TV control was most important – a statistic we are sure Homer Simpson would strongly disagree with!
Check out our full results in this infographic:
Take part in our fun Father’s Day survey before midnight on Thursday 5th June and you will be automatically entered into our fantastic prize draw to win the following prizes:
- First Prize – £100 and a Father’s Day card of your choice from Danilo.com
- Second Prize – 10 x winners of a Father’s Day card of your choice from Danilo.com
It only takes a few minutes to complete and think of what lovely things you could spend £100 on if you win!
So why not enter our great competition now! 🙂
And if you are looking for a great Father’s Day Card to give this year then check out our range – including popular brands such as Despicable Me, Family Guy, Star Wars, Top Gear, Monkey, Football Teams and many more from only £1.60 AND with FREE UK delivery!