It’s that time of year again at Danilo, when we replace the old with the new! An we’re delighted that our full range of fantastic Official Calendars and Diaries for 2018 are now available at http://www.danilo.com
In particular, we are very excited about the NEW Sherlock Official 2018 Calendar, featuring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, A Square Calendar measuring 305mm x 305mm, this calendar features stunning graphics of key characters such as Sherlock Holmes, Dr John Watson, Mycroft Holmes, Molly Hooper, Mrs Hudson and DI Greg Lestrade.
For all you music lovers, we have a great selection of Official Calendars to choose from. Covering a few music genres you can pick from the classics such as Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, Donny Osmond, Queen and The Beatles through to Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Little Mix, Take That, One Direction, The Vamps and more
We also have a range of different formats for our Calendars and Diaries, so no matter how you like to stay organised, there is the perfect size for you!
DESK EASEL AND DESK BLOCK CALENDARS – perfect for your home or office
Selection of Desk Easel Calendars above – priced £6.99
Selection of Desk Block Page-A-Day Calendars above – priced £9.99
OFFICIAL 2018 DIARIES – Come in A6, A5 and pocket sizes -from £5.99
So get pre-ordering now and be one of the first to receive these products as soon as they come into stock! And remember we offer FREE UK Delivery on all Calendars, Diaries, Greetings Cards and Gift Wrap!! Worldwide delivery is also available 🙂
We are very pleased to announce that we have now added a NEW Range of Themed Birthday Packs to the Danilo.com website.
If you have a birthday party coming up then these packs are the perfect choice. Depending on the package they can include a Birthday Card, Gift Wrap, Gift Bag, Gift Tags, Birthday Party Invitations and Thank You Cards. Buy everything you need in one go AND by buying the pack you are saving a Whopping 20%!! Don’t forget we also offer FREE UK Delivery!
Choose from our different themed packages including ONE DIRECTION, DESPICABLE ME MINIONS, MY LITTLE PONY, IN THE NIGHT GARDEN, FIREMAN SAM AND SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Plus you can choose whether you would like to buy the standard birthday pack or supersize it with the Bumper pack. These are the perfect packs for anyone having a themed birthday!
Starting from only £5.50, why not make things easier and purchase all you need in one go with these great new birthday packs!
Check them out now here >>>> Themed Birthday Packs Link
The eagerly anticipated annual Calendar chart is finally here and this year sees a new Number One!
Going straight to No 1 is Disney’s Frozen! Making its calendar debut this year, the hit movie has pushed One Direction (the last three years No 1) off the top spot and into second place!
Popular game Minecraft has actually moved up since last year, going from 6 to third place! 5 Seconds of Summer debuts at number 4 and have become the hottest selling Aussie band for years! They’ve even outsold British pop band The Vamps, who also make their debut at number 8!
Those loveable minions from Despicable Me makes it debut and enters this year’s chart at Number 7. Cliff makes his 30th top ten Calendar chart entry and Michelle Keegan storms into the top ten with her Calendar debut at Number 10! This puts her ahead of regular chart entries Kelly Brook (No 11) & Cheryl (No 15)
The hottest man to make his debut and enter the Cal top 20 is Benedict Cumberbatch at Number 18, putting him above cheeky chappy Robbie Williams at 19!
Also making the top 50 are Kylie, Beyonce, Pink, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Little Mix and the Saturdays. The next best boys are Olly Murrs, Gary Barlow, Ed Sheeran, Michael Buble, Peter Andre and the lovely Paul Hollywood, who also makes his Calendar debut this year!
Plus this year sees Justin Bieber (was No 13), Olly Murs (was No 15), Union J ( was No 17), Top Gear (was No 9) and Big Bank Theory (was No 7) all leave the top 20 list!
CHART TOP TWENTY
- Frozen (new entry)
- One Direction
- 5 Seconds of Summer (new entry)
- Manchester United
- Despicable Me (new entry)
- The Vamps (new entry)
- Michelle Keegan (new entry)
- Kelly Brook
- Dr Who
- Mrs Browns Boys
- Benedict Cumberbatch (new entry)
- Robbie Williams
- Great British Bake Off (new entry)
Held at the beautiful Grosvenor Hotel in London, the Danilo team were excited to attend the 2015 Licensing Awards last night. Designed to celebrate the achievements of all aspects of the licensing industry, a whopping 1,400 retailers, licensees, licensors and suppliers were present at this prestigious event.
And what a great evening it was! Hosted by comedian Miles Jupp, we enjoyed a lovely champagne reception as well as a delicious 3 course meal and even tried our luck in the bespoke Casino area.
We were delighted to be nominated for Best Licensed Paper Products or Stationery Range award for our Despicable Me Greeting Cards and Calendar Range but were even more pleased to see that our retailer friends ASDA won the Top Retailer Award. Also big congratulations to E1 Entertainment’s Peppa Pig, Disney’s Frozen, Liverpool FC and Thomas and Friends who all won Licensing Property awards but we especially want to applaud David Scott who won the Honorary Achievement Award – Congrats David!
Additionally, our MD Laurence Prince presented the Danilo sponsored award for Best Music or Celebrity Licensed Property to winners Global for One Direction. Great news for all Directioners
After such a great evening, we are already marking next year’s awards ceremony in our 2015 calendars…
As the only trade show in the world dedicated to the greetings card industry, PG Live is an exciting event for all card publishers, distributors and retailers alike. Taking place on Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th May, Danilo are just one of the 200+ companies who will be proudly exhibiting at this renowned event at the Business Design Centre in London. And with some spanking new ranges to show off this year, as well as updates to our existing ranges, we cannot wait!
PLUS to celebrate our fab Despicable Me card ranges, we are also bringing along Minions Jerry and Jorge for a meet and greet on Tuesday. So make sure you pop by and have your picture taken with them!
As the market leading publisher of officially-licensed cards, calendars, diaries and wrap, we are proud to offer the most popular current brands in Music, TV, Film, Gaming and Sport. And we are especially pleased this year to be able to exhibit a whole host of new card ranges including:
In particular, we are delighted with the success of our Mrs Brown’s Boys cards, which have been flying off the shelves, with one birthday card selling three times faster than other top cards in the same category. Plus with the release of Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Movie (watch trailer) in June this year, looks like the popularity of this Irish TV mammy will continue to grow.
In addition to these great new titles, we have also updated some of our popular card ranges such as One Direction, Transformers 4 (following the release of Transformers 4 movie Age of Extinction in July) Star Wars, and Family Guy ….
So if you’re planning on attending the show, why not come and visit us on Stand 513 and our friendly team will be happy to give you more information on our great 2015 titles.
Firstly, we want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who came to see us at Spring Fair last week! It has been another great year and was lovely to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones too 🙂
As the Market Leaders of official licensed calendars, cards, dairies and wrap, us hard-working bods at Danilo have been working closely with some great Licensors to ensure we bring you the best titles in TV, Music, Film, Gaming, Sport and Glamour!
And we have been so pleased to be able to demonstrate some of our fantastic 2014 / 2015 brands at the NEC last week.
But just in case you couldn’t make it up to see us, we wanted to share with you lovely people a taster of the exciting things we have planned for this year…
- As we have secured new multi brand licenses with the likes of Disney, Marvel, Warner Bros, Fox and the BBC, it means we are super-excited to be able to bring you titles such as Winnie the Pooh, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, TV Show Arrow, Amazing Spiderman 2, Godzilla, American Dad, Guardians of the Galaxy, funny sitcom Modern Family and new computer game Disney Infinity.
- We also have the licence to publish The Great British Bake Off calendars and diaries this year, and signed a deal direct with Paul Hollywood, who judges and presents the show with Mary Berry.
- Another major signing for us is the new Doctor Who in the shape of the regenerated 13th incarnation – as explained by Matt Smith in the Christmas Day special before he turned into Peter Capaldi. We will be publishing both new and classic Dr Who calendars, diaries, cards and wrap featuring iconic villains as well as Peter as the new Doctor in the latest TV series showing on BBC1 later this year
- But not forgetting last year’s bestsellers, we are also very pleased to be able to see a return of popular titles for 2015 such as:
- One Direction – Who have a new music and live tour scheduled for this year
- Minecraft – A gaming brand whose immense popularity is still continuing to grow
- Skylanders – Another great gaming brand that will see a new release later this year
- Mrs Brown’s Boys – Hugely popular this Christmas and also has a full-length movie to be released this year
- Minions from Despicable Me – these cute giggling creatures are back and working on their own film
- Premier League Football clubs will continue to be a large part of the Danilo range – including teams such as Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham and Everton
- And not forgetting the World Cup this year, we will have the Official England FA Calendar available
- TV-wise we can also look forward to 2015 titles from Big Bang Theory, Keith Lemon, Downton Abbey, and many more
- The Muppets – These lovable characters will return to our screens this year with a brand new movie
- Music Acts such as Ed Sheeran, Union J, The Vamps, Elvis, Kylie, The Beatles, The Who, Cheryl Cole plus even more of your favourites to come…
New card ranges for 2014 / 2015
We hope you are looking forward to seeing our new range of calendars, cards, diaries and wrap as much as we are, and don’t forget to stay tuned to our Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, as this is where will announce even more superb titles in the upcoming months!
As Europe’s biggest official licensed calendar and card company, we are pleased to announce the chart positions for 2014 Calendars for sales on Amazon, in HMV, Calendar Club and many good retailers both in the UK and across the globe.
- One Direction – for the 3rd year running and outselling all others (One Direction commented “Thanks to all our fans for making us No.1 again” )
- Minecraft – New entry
- Dr Who 50th anniversary special
- Manchester United FC
- Liverpool FC
- Cliff Richard – steady at No 6 the same as 2013
- Big Bang Theory – New entry
- Arsenal FC
- Top Gear – always in the top ten
- Mrs Browns Boys
- Cheryl (last year position 7)
- Robbie Williams – New top twenty entry
- Justin Beiber (last year position 2)
- Chelsea FC
- Olly Murrs (last year position 9)
- Kelly Brook (last year position 8)
- Union J – new entry
- Spurs FC
- Elvis – still in the top twenty for over 35 years
- Keith Lemon (last year position 4)
Since leaving The X Factor in 2010, One Direction have gone on to enjoy huge global success. Having sold over 19 million singles and 10 million albums, and even beating Cliff Richard to become best selling calendar of 2013 so far, here are 5 reasons why we love cheeky chappies Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!!
Reason One: Their cool windswept-look hair and their sharp co-ordination of outfits (wish we were as cool).
Reason Two: They don’t take themselves too seriously and not afraid to make a fool of themselves.
Reason Three: They love their fans as much as their fans love them. Back in June this year, it was reported how Harry stopped to help pick up a fan in NYC who got knocked over in the excitement.
Reason Four: They make us cry as well as laugh, with their emotional walk down memory lane in new video “Story of My Life”.
Reason Five: Despite only coming third in The X Factor, they have become the most successful act from the popular TV Series – You go boys!
Do you agree? Why not tell us why you love One Direction…